Book a professional end of tenancy cleaning from your local cleaning agency – Star Domestic Cleaners London. If the result doesn’t meet your requirements, a FREE end of tenancy re-clean of the property will be conducted within 48 hours.
Here is a shortlist of the perks our move out cleaning service retains:
- Done by experienced & insured end of tenancy cleaners;
- Following agency-approved cleaning checklist;
- Short-notice/emergency booking slots available;
- Free deep oven cleaning as part of the service;
- Customised to your individual needs;
- Suitable for all types of rental properties;
- 48 hours Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning;
- Premium Guarantee for 168h available
Moving out but the property remains occupied by other tenants? Opt for our one-off cleaning service and say goodbye to your ex roommates!
End of tenancy cleaning checklist
After years of experience, we know exactly what landlords and clients are drawing attention on whilst property viewing and inventory check.
Therefore, we crafted an end of tenancy checklist to cover all aces in holes when it comes to move out cleaning:
- Wiping top of doors, door frames, curtain rails, cupboards and drawers inside-out
- Light fittings and shades
- Removing cobwebs
- Cleaning switches mirrors, pictures and their frames, wardrobe – inside, outside and the top
Carpets and/or rugs
- Move light furniture around for better access
- Vacuum and/or hot water extraction cleaning
- Wipe tables
- Clean under beds, sofas and cushions
Shelves and drawers
- Clearing them out
- Dusting and polishing
- Cleaning the window panes on the inside
- Wiping the window sills and door glass
Drawers & cupboards
- Cleaned on the inside
- Clearing out of unwanted items
- Wiping the handles
- Clean, de-scale & polish
- Remove accumulated gunk around the drain
- Degrease and clean
- Oven racks and grill pan
- Inner top of the cooker
- Wipe behind the oven if possible
- Clean the rubber seal
- Internally, sides and tops
Refrigerator & freezer
- Clean the rubber seal
- Wipe it externally and internally
- Removing leftovers
- Clean door handles
- Wipe internally and externally
- Clean soap dispenser
- Wipe it inside and out
- Checking the rubber seal
- Clean inside and out
- Check rubber seal and handles
- Clean lint and dust filters
- Checking the filters
- Clean the soap dispenser drawer
- Remove grime, mildew, and food waste
- Wipe and clean it
- Extractor cleaned beneath and the top
- Tiles and shower screen
- Soap dispenser
- Radiator and towel rail
- Taps and fittings
- Extractor fans
Bathtub, toilet, bidet, shower cubicles
- Remove limescale
- Check for hair and gunk around drain
- Polish with paper or dry cloth
- Clean floor edges
- Hoover and polish
- Dusting all radiators
Mirror & glass surfaces
- Clean and polish thoroughly
- Sanitise toothbrush spot
You will receive a job completion form after the property has been professionally cleaned. Whit that in mind, you will be fully prepared when the final property inspection takes place.
End of tenancy cleaning prices
Further more, combine end of lease service with professional carpet cleaning and get 20% OFF!
Here is a list of our end of tenancy service prices.
|Property Type||Price (excluding carpets)||Price (including carpets)|
|Studio Flat||from £75*||from £109*|
|One Bedroom Property||from £112*||from £154*|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £136*||from £199*|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £178*||from £256*|
End of tenancy cleaning services for for landlords & agencies
If you own or manage a rental, there is no question you want to keep the property spick-and-span for your future prospects. When your new tenants are about to move in, just book our service and let the post tenancy cleaners in London get all the work done for you. We deliver professional house or flat cleaning – regardless of the property type – top-to-bottom performance is guaranteed.
Get your security deposit back
Here at Domestic Cleaners we design our end of tenancy cleaning services around London to fully meet the standards of landlords or leasing agents. We ensure the housing will pass the property inspection report you will get your accommodation deposit back.
Can’ t help but book end of tenancy cleaning?
Simply give us a phone call on 020 3404 6962 and talk to one of our friendly customer representatives. They will be happy to answer all your questions and put you on schedule. You can also use our online contact form.
Areas We Cover
Ealing, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Bromley, Romford, Hampstead, Croydon, Chislehurst, Beckenham, Acton, Paddington, Bayswater, Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove, Uxbridge, Richmond, Brentford, Hampton, Teddington, Twickenham, Clapham, Chelsea, Brixton, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Putney, East Sheen, Mortlake, Balham, Battersea, Pimlico, Wallington, Morden, Sutton, Lewisham, Bermondsey, West Hampstead, Kilburn, Kentish Town, Hendon, Belsize Park, Cricklewood, Golders Green, Willesden, Regents Park, Surbiton, Weybridge, Esher, Kingston upon Thames, Barking, Ilford, Edgware, Stanmore, Ruislip, Harrow, Wembley, Barnet, Enfield, Finsbury, Bethnal Green, Pinner, Walthamstow, Poplar, Orpington, Erith, Highbury, Islington, Greenwich, Mayfair, Hammersmith, Fulham, Chiswick, Streatham, Shepherds Bush, Earls Court, Kensington, Kings Cross, Rickmansworth, Canary Wharf, Rotherhithe
If your request is out of our published coverage still give us a ring – we will be more than happy to provide options in how we can assist.