These are some of the most frequently asked questions by our customers. If you can’t find the answer you were looking for, just get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to help you.
1. Are you insured?
2. Are your services guaranteed?
3. What are your working hours?
4. Can you clean while I am away?
5. What payment methods do you accept?
6. What services do you provide?
7. Are the cleaners insured?
8. What are the cleaners’ working hours?
Regular Domestic Cleaning
9. Who provides the cleaning materials and products?
10. Can the cleaner clean my home while I am at work?
11. I need regular cleaning once a month, is it possible?
12. Is it up to me which day of the week the cleaner will come?
End of Tenancy Cleaning
17. What is not a part of the end of tenancy service?
18. How soon can I have my cleaner to come and clean my house?
19. When do you perform end of tenancy cleaning?
20. Are there any extra charges that I should aware of?
21. Who provides the cleaning equipment?
22. Do I have to be at home at the time of the appointment?
23. What happens if I am not completely satisfied with the cleaning?
1. Are you insured? – Yes, Star Domestic Cleaners is cleaning company operating in and across London that is fully-insured.
2. Are your services guaranteed? – Yes, we give you a guarantee you will be satisfied with the service. In case you are not – we will make everything possible to fix that, free of charge.
3. What are your working hours? – Our operators are available 24/7 (even on Bank holidays), so we are available to answer any question you have or to schedule a cleaning for you.
4. Can you clean while I am away? – Yes, we can make an arrangement to pick up the property keys and bring them back to a preferred location. You can always ask our representatives to find the best solution for every situation.
5. What payment methods do you accept? – We accept cash, card, cheque and bank transfer payments.
6. What services do you provide? – Our cleaning services are completely focused on residential properties. We clean apartments and houses. All of our cleaning services can be seen by hovering on the “services” link in the main navigation bar.
7. Are the cleaners insured? – The cleaners have a full public liability cover, , which in case of an accident or any kind of property damage, will cover the full price for compensation.
8. What are the cleaners’ working hours – The cleaners’ flexible working hours make your demands a priority. From 07:00am to 20:00 pm or beyond, which can vary depending on initial arrangements with Star Domestic Cleaners.
Regular Domestic Cleaning
9. Who provides the cleaning materials and products? – For an additional fee we can provide the cleaning supplies for your regular cleaning.
10. Can the cleaner clean my home while I am at work? – Yes, she can. You can even leave the keys to the cleaner, if it will be more appropriate. Depending on your needs, other arrangements can be made in the name of your convenience.
11. I need regular cleaning once a month, is it possible? – Yes, but there is no guarantee that we will be able to send the same cleaner each time.
12. Is it up to me which day of the week the cleaner will come? – Yes, you are free to choose which day the cleaner will come. In case your appointed cleaner is not available, we will suggest an alternative one.
Learn more about our regular domestic cleaning option here.
13. Do you guarantee to clean my carpets? – Our primary job is to meet your demands, so in case you are not completely satisfied, we will re-clean until you are 100% happy with the results.
14. What carpet cleaning methods do you use? – Visit our carpet cleaning page for complete information on this service. We use both HWE (hot water extraction) and Low Moisture/ Dry Cleaning methods.
15. How long until I can walk on the carpet? – The dry cleaning method leaves only 5% moisture in the carpet, so in a well-ventilated place it won’t take any longer than several minutes for the piece to be completely dry.
16. What is Fabric Protection? – A protective layer applied on your carpets to keep them from dust, dirt and even spills. Learn how it works in the carpet cleaning page.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
17. What is not a part of the end of tenancy service? – Spot wall cleaning is provided on request and for which you will be additionally charged. Note that we do not take any responsibility for damage on the walls. Exterior window cleaning and carpet cleaning are also not part of the service, but luckily you can get a discount when booking a combination of services. See our end of tenancy checklist.
18. How soon can I have my cleaner to come and clean my house? – We will do our best to to schedule your session as soon as possible. Usually, you can have your cleaner in no more than 4 days.
19. When do you perform end of tenancy cleaning? – The earliest hour we can start the cleaning is 7 am, while the latest one is 4 pm. Here you can see example slots: from 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 12 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm.
20. Are there any extra charges that I should be aware of? – No, we don’t have any hidden charges. However, in some cases it may be required an additional charging — an example of that would be if there is no parking space available and we have to pay for a parking permit. Congestion zones are something to take into consideration when arranging a cleaner. However, don’t worry about all the small details, our representatives will sum up and explain everything before you book.
21. Who provides the cleaning equipment? – We carry all the required detergents, equipment and tools. The cleaners only need an access to your property, water and electricity.
22. Do I have to be at home at the time of the appointment? – No, we only need access to the property. Our phone operators can arrange everything – from picking up to bringing back the keys to a nearby place – a property manager or a neighbour.
23. What happens if I am not completely satisfied with the service? – In case it happens, we have a 72h guarantee and we will come for a re-clean free of charge.