We’ve been delivering high-quality regular cleaning services in London area since 2004.
Why booking a regular cleaning with us?
When your home is taking care of frequently, less time will be needed for maintaining its state of cleanliness. Not only that, but the regular cleaning bears couple more perks you may benefit from:
- Carried by the same reliable cleaner – each weekly cleaner is insured, vetted and trained.
- Time and frequency upon your choice – opt for weekly, biweekly or monthly visitations for all London areas, also available on weekends and bank holidays.
- No minimum contract obligation – book a cleaning service with no bond required.
- Completely flexible – arrange the most suitable service for your needs by giving us a list of your personal cleaning priorities.
- Customer service 24/7 – always available to help you alter or cancel an appointment and monitor each booking so that there is no hassle for you.
Prices for regular house cleaning
|LOYALTY PROGRAMME Price||from £13/hr|
|Standard Price||from £16/hr|
*Prices are per hour per cleaner
*T&C and minimum charges apply. For areas outside 3rd tube zone prices may vary.
*Congestion charges are excluded when applicable.
You can also combine regular cleaning with other professional services such as end of tenancy cleaning, carpet cleaning or oven cleaning and get a discount.
Regular cleaning checklist
Take a look at some example chores our regular home cleaning includes. You are more than welcome to give us your personal list of priorities, so the maid can focus on covering your exact cleaning needs.
- Scrubbed, rinsed and left shining
- Shower fittings and glass cleaned
- Toilets scrubbed/disinfected (incl. base and behind)
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Tiles and fittings cleaned and polished
- Door frames sanitised
Bedrooms and Common Areas:
- All furniture / picture frames dusted
- Door frames and light switches free from fingerprints
- Carpets vacuumed (under bed if reachable)
- Wall marks cleaned on request
- Skirting boards wiped down
- Dust window blinds
- Stove top and range-hood cleaned
- Cupboard wiped down
- Inside and outside cleaning of kitchen appliances
- Fingerprints removed from door frames/light switches
- Inside windows and sills wiped down
If done with the list, the professional cleaner can use the spare time to help you with other household tasks like ironing, folding, hanging and organising clothes, watering plants, feeding your pet or polishing your silverware.
For any additional requests, please turn our operators for assistance. They will be more than happy to help with any cleaning related questions you may have.