Are the builders done with all the repairs and renovation work? Good! Then you are at the right place because we can clean up after them. Simply book our after builders cleaning service in London for your renovated property. We will send a team of expert cleaners who will restore the place to a perfectly clean and presentable state. And this service comes with the following advantages:
- Done by experienced & insured technicians
- Using top-notch professional equipment
- Short-notice bookings available
- Health & safety compliant
- We send as many cleaners as necessary
- Available all week long
- Full London coverage
What to expect from the service?
Using professional-grade equipment and detergents, the expert after builders cleaners in London work diligently to bring you the best possible results. And to give you a better idea of what this after refurbishment cleaning service takes care of, check our checklists below:
- The property is hoovered twice with powerful vacuum cleaners
- Mopping all floors and wiping all surfaces
- Polishing woodwork and cleaning the skirting boards
- Furniture is hoovered and dusted
- Cleaning debris, dust, dirt
- Skirting boards
- Wall marks
- Window sills
- Door frames & light switches
- Shower recess
- Shower fittings
- Vanity and basin
- Door frames
- Window sills
- Door frames
- Light switches
- Cupboards & cabinets
- Appliances (exterior only)
- Stove top and range-hood
- Bench tops and backsplash
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your coverage?
A: The post renovation cleaners operate in all London areas within the M25. And if you are not entirely sure about your area, please just contact us.
Q: What is your availability?
A: All week long (including official holidays), with booking slots from 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, and 2:00 PM.
Q: How is the pricing for this service formed
A: Builder cleans is an hourly-based service. The price is formed by the time you have booked as well as the number of cleaning technicians.
Q: Can you clean my kitchen appliances?
A: As part of this service, the kitchen appliances will be wiped from the outside. However, if you want to have them deep cleaned, then you can book a separate service and we’ll send an oven cleaning technician.
Q: Are the cleaners insured?
A: Yes, they have public liability insurance which means that your property is completely covered.
Q: Do you guarantee the quality of the work done?
A: Yes, we aim to bring an extensive service that will meet your expectations. The technicians are diligent, efficient, and come fully equipped with professional equipment and detergent to ensure outstanding results at any end of renovation cleaning.
Book today! Restore the clean state of your London property!
- Contact us – Simply give us a call on 020 3404 6962 or use our contact form.
- Tell us about your property/construction site – To prepare for the job properly and to determine how many post construction cleaners will be required, we need to know the type and size of your property. Also, please specify the postcode and exact address, as well as when exactly the team should come.
- Ensure access – There is no need for you to be there yourself but please make sure that the technicians will be able to enter the premises of the property to complete the service.
Soon the expert after builders cleaners will be on their way to clean up your newly renovated property in London.